Thursday, September 2, 2010

Alive in L.A.

Just a quick note for those of you bored enough to be here in the first place. This is the weekend of the big wedding. I know I said it was last weekend, but it looks like I missed a week somewhere. I hate it when that happens. I once ended up in my hometown for Christmas, I got there just in time for New Year's eve. It was strange, sure, but it was also one hell of a New Year's celebration.

But enough of that, I'm on vacation so I'm just stopping by to say hello.

Whomever designed the seats on the plane we were on should be executed, the sadistic bastard. No upgrades! No good booze! I had a fucking air conditioner blow freezing cold air onto the back of my neck from Houston to L.A.

Trying to come back to life after the trip to attend the rehearsal dinner. We are having an actual rehearsal, too. Oh joy! Oh bliss! I have a tendency to burst into flames when I enter any house of religion. It's a hundred degrees out here, and being in the wedding party tomorrow should be excruciating. But it is not every day your son get hitched so I gotta shut the hell up, stop being such a fucking pussy and smile, boy, smile!

Well it's cocktail time and I'm on vacation. I haven't had a drop of Jameson's in days so it's off to the lounge. God help them if they offer me Jack Daniels.

So if there's anything left of me I'll check back in tomorrow, let you know all the juicy details of the rehearsal.

Until then my friends stay alert! They're always out there and you just never know when someone close to you will turn into a screwhead! More later - but I am on vacation...




Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment